Ampeg Portaflex PF-500 Bass Amp & 115 Cab
Product Ref: 19536
Ampeg Portaflex PF-500 Bass Amp & 115 CabDetails
Ampeg's Portaflex PF-500 bass head delivers a staggering 500W of power in an ultra-compact design providing pure Ampeg tone in an extremely portable package. Precise tone controls and gig-friendly input/output options provide ultimate flexibility. Pair it with Ampeg's PF Series flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of Ampeg?s iconic Portaflex originals.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ampeg Portaflex PF-500
Ampeg's Portaflex PF-500 bass head delivers a staggering 500W of power in an ultra-compact design providing pure Ampeg tone in an extremely portable package. The PF-500 harnesses the performance of Ampeg's highly-researched MOSFET preamp, setting a new standard for solid-state tone.
Tonal control is no problem with the 5-position midrange control and classic ultra hi/lo boosts while features like the direct out with ground lift and pad are perfect for the gigging bassist. There's even onboard compression for a tighter, cleaner tone at high volumes. Pair it with Ampeg's PF-115HE or PF-210HE flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of Ampeg's iconic Portaflex originals.
- RMS power output: 500W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET
- Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard compressor
- Balanced direct out: - Pre/post EQ option - -40 dB pad - Ground lift
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (footswitchable)
- Power amp in/ preamp out
- 1/8" headphone out / line in
- -15 dB input pad
- Mute (footswitchable)
- Power supply: Switching
- Dimensions ( H x W x D): 3" x 14" x 11"
Ampeg Portaflex PF-115HE Bass Cabinet
Drawing from the classic design of Ampeg's legendary Portaflex cabinets, the PF-115HE combines vintage styling with the performance of a modern 450W, 1x15" cab and since it's a Portaflex, you can attach any PF Series head to the top, flip it inside and hit the road Ampeg style.
Drawing from the classic look and functionality of Ampeg's legendary Portaflex cabinets, the PF-115HE bass enclosure combines vintage styling with the performance of a modern 450W cab. The stamped frame ceramic Eminence 15" driver pushes out true Ampeg tone, with the ability to dial in the right amount of highs via the Ampeg L-Pad attenuator.
The poplar cabinet is extremely rugged and looks great with Ampeg's black diamond tolex and classic B-15 grille cloth. And since it's a Portaflex, you can attach the PF-350 or PF-500 head to the top and flip it inside the cab for the ultimate portable Ampeg rig.
- Vintage Portaflex flip-top cabinet design:
- Black diamond tolex- Vintage B-15 grille cloth - Rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
- 450W RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 1 x 15" ceramic Eminence LF driver
- 1" HF compression driver w/L-Pad level control
- Frequency response: 44 Hz - 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.5 dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 23 x 21 x 14
Planet Waves Classic Series Speaker Cable
Redefining the meaning of the entry label cable, the Classic Series Speaker Cables feature a 16 gauge premium quality stranded conductor insuring maximum signal transfer while maintaining flexibility.
The molded plug and extra-heavy abrasion resistant outer jacket ensure that the cable can will hold up under any condition. Like with all Planet Waves cables, the Classic Series Speaker cables come with a lifetime guarantee.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.