Ampeg BA-115 Bass Combo Amp, V2
Ampeg BA-115 Bass Combo Amp, V2Details
Product Ref: 46399View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.81 per month Finance from £10.81 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The BA-115 is a mid-sized 150W bass combo amp that is ideal for rehearsals and live performances. An auxiliary input provides connectivity to audio devices such as MP3 players, this enables you to play along with your favourite songs or backing tracks. Headphones can be connected via a 3.5mm headphone jack output located on the front of the amp for ease of access. The more modern functions featured on the BA series amps meet the need for versatility that today's musicians require, providing complete control over output and noise levels. The -15dB pad means that players can use the BA-115 at home with the classic Ampeg sound at a lesser volume as well as using its full output for medium and large sized live performances.
Capture that Classic Ampeg Tone
Ampeg is renowned for creating hard wearing, attractive amps that sound vintage and warm. The Ampeg tone tone that has become a classic and coveted bass sound is usually associated with large live performances, the BA series combo amps give bass players the opportunity to capture this classic tone at with a portable bass rig. The bass scrambler overdrive circuit allows you to dial in some tube grit to achieve a heavier sound, the 15" speaker in the BA-115 provides superb bass response that handles this distortion extremely well.
- Powerful and robust bass amp with 150w output
- Custom 15 inch Ampeg speaker
- True 60 degree sound reinforcement monitor angle
- 3-Band EQ with Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping and HF mute
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Roadworthy braced cabinet construction
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex®
- Lightweight, portable design
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x Headphone
- Additional Connections: 1 x Footswitch, 1 x FX In/Out, 1 x Aux
- Output Power (RMS): 150 Watts at 8 Ohms
- Speaker Type: 15" Ampeg Custom15™
- HF Driver: 1 x 1 Inch
- EQ Controls :
- Bass: +14/-14dB at 40Hz
- Middle: +5/-11dB at 500Hz
- Treble: +16/-15dB at 4kHz
- Maximum Gain (1kHz):
- Input: 60dB
- Aux Input: 39dB
- Effects Return: 33dB
- Height: 630mm
- Width: 508mm
- Depth: 381mm
- Weight: 20.4 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.