Alvarez AP70L Left Handed Parlor Acoustic Guitar
Alvarez AP70L Left Handed Parlor Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 71986View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.83 per month Finance from £9.83 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Parlor Body Shape
The Alvarez AP70L Acoustic Guitar features a Parlor body, which is slightly smaller than an average sized guitar. The Parlor body shape offers a balanced tone with a powerful projection, along with a perfect mid-range tone. This type of body shape has recently had a resurgence with modern players, due to its versatility and compact size, making it a favourite with travelling musicians. Its compact size also accommodates fingerpicking players, as its nipped in waist means it can be held closer to the body.
Sitka Spruce & Rosewood
This guitar's sitka spruce top offers a broad dynamic range and provides crisp articulation. Sitka spruce is the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates numerous playing styles, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. This stunning tonewood is contrasted with Indian rosewood back and sides, providing the guitar with a throaty growl. Rosewood is a versatile tonewood that offers a wide range of possibilities and is an ideal choice for blues and bluegrass players, as it delivers a full low end with a bright treble, and clear articulation.
FSTM Bracing Pattern
Like many guitars from Alvarez, the AP70L Parlor is also equipped with a forward shifted X brace design that features scalloped X braces and asymmetric tone bars. This inventive bracing structure provides a thinner graduated top, allowing the soundboard to move more freely, with warmth, clarity, balance and a dynamic midrange. In addition, by moving the system forward it provides a larger soundboard, which is optimised with a solid maple bridge plate for both strength and energy.
Real Bone Nut Enhances Sustain
The AP70L also features a real bone nut, offering an authentic appearance, excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time compared to other materials. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer, for the optimum performance and superb intonation.
Equipped D'Addario EXP Strings
Finally, the Alvarez AP70L Acoustic Guitar, is equipped with a set of D’Addario EXP strings, which are plain steel strings that feature hexagonal cores made of revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Manufactured in New York, these newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon strings deliver unprecedented strength and pitch stability, perfect for any style of playing.
- Parlor body shape offers a mid-range tone with a powerful projection
- Sitka spruce soundboard and rosewood body deliver a broad dynamic range that accommodates a variety of different styles
- Parlor body shape is perfect for travelling musicians, with its small and compact body
- Forward shifted X brace design offers a larger soundboard and enhances strength and energy
- Equipped with 18 frets mounted on a rosewood fingerboard
- A real bone nut offers an authentic appearance and offers excellent resonance and sustain
- Ornate details include Ivory ABS binding, rosewood fingerboard with Abalone and mother of pearl inlays, and an intricate rosette around the soundhole
- D'Addario EXP strings provide a superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
Body & Bridge
- Series: Artist
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Back/ Side Wood: Rosewood
- Top Material: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Finish: Natural
- Binding: Ivory ABS
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Nut: Real Bone
- Fret Joint: 12th Fret
- Number of Frets: 18
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Overall Length (mm): 985
- Body Width (mm): 359
- Body Depth at Heel (mm): 92
- Body Depth at Base (mm): 96
- Scale (mm): 610
- Scale (inches): 24"
- Nut Width (mm): 44.45mm
- Nut Width (inches): 1 3/4"
- Tuners: Premium Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.