Alvarez AG80EFM-LRB Electro Acoustic Guitar
Alvarez AG80EFM-LRB Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Alvarez AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar is a great all-purpose guitar which features a versatile Grand Auditorium body shape, ideal for fingerpicking and strumming. Crafted from a solid sitka top, along with a maple body, the AG80EFM delivers loud projective tone with plenty of sustain. For added volume, this stunning guitar is also equipped with a LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up, and a discreet sidemount EQ with built-in tuner. If that's not enough, this affordable, top quality guitar is decorated with ornate features which add to its traditional appearance.
Product Ref: 79692View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.02 per month Finance from £15.02 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Grand Auditorium body is one of the most versatile body shapes, and allows for both fingerpicking and strumming. It offers a superb balance across the tonal spectrum, especially in the midrange, yielding clear, well-defined notes. The grand auditorium's overall tone tracks well with other instruments both in a studio mix and on stage. With its versatile tonal options, it is a particular favourite amongst singer-songwriters who benefit from its versatility for composing and traveling with one guitar.
Featuring a hand selected, solid A grade sitka spruce top, the AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar offers a versatile tone, with added projection. This stunning spruce top features a light, blonde grain that compliments the maple neck and body. Combined with maple, the AG80EFM delivers enhanced warmth, complexity, volume, sustain and responsiveness, while retaining maple’s naturally clear qualities.
LR Baggs Electronics For Added Projection
The AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar is equipped with an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up that delivers a powerful volume for larger events. This innovative Element mirrors the soundboard’s actual movement as you play, and features a flexible film sensor only 2 thousandths of an inch thick which picks up the guitar’s most delicate nuances. Controlling this element is easy with its discreet EQ sidemount located on the upper bout, allowing you to effortlessly achieve the perfect tone, and also tune up with its additional built-in tuner.
Real Bone Nut
The AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar also features a real bone nut, which maintains its authentic appearance and offers excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
D'Addario EXP strings
In addition to providing a perfect tone, the AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar also features a set of D’Addario EXP strings. These plain steel strings feature hexagonal cores made of revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Manufactured in New York, these newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon strings deliver unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Equipped with an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up for enhanced projection
- Includes a built-in chromatic tuner for quick and easy tuning between performances
- Crafted with a hand-selected solid A+ sitka spruce top with a maple body
- Grand Auditorium shape offers the perfect combination of size, shape, comfort and volume
- Forward shifted X brace design offers a larger soundboard and enhances strength and energy
- Equipped with 21 frets mounted on a rosewood fingerboard
- A real bone nut offers excellent resonance and sustain compared to modern materials
- Ornate details include black pickguard, Ivory ABS binding, rosewood fingerboard with Abalone and mother of pearl inlays, and an intricate rosette around the soundhole
- D'Addario EXP strings provide a superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
Body & Bridge
- Series: Alvarez Artist
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Maple
- Top Material: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Finish: Natural/Gloss
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Scale Length: 648mm
- Body Depth: 102mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 44.45mm
- Fret Joint: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Tuners: Premium Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.