Numark PT-01USB Portable Vinyl-Archiving Turntable
Product Ref: 15199
Numark PT-01USB Portable Vinyl-Archiving TurntableDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seamless Analog to Digital Conversion
The Numark PT-01USB provides high quality audio conversion of all your favourite records whilst the additional 1/8" line input which allows you to connect other sound sources such as tape decks and convert them to digital files. RCA line outputs enable connection to your DJ system or home stereo so you can use PT-01USB as a standard record-player. Also featuring an internal monitoring speaker and RCA outputs and headphone connection the PT-01USB provides multiple ways to enjoy your music.
With 33, 45, and 78 RPM speeds, PT-01USB works with your entire record collection. There's even a ±10 pitch control to help you optimize your tracks for whatever need you have.
EZ Vinyl Converter 2 & EZ Audio Converter Software
Using the included recording software, no special drivers are needed to connect PT-01USB to any Mac or PC via USB and transfer music from vinyl to hard disk. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software are included to make recording and importing audio simple. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 imports your songs directly into your iTunes library, automatically separating tracks, and with a free download of Gracenote® MusicID, it can even automatically name your tracks.
- Plug and play USB connection
- Protective dustcover and integrated carry handle
- Fits inside a standard 12-inch record case
- Wall-powered with included AC adapter
- Battery powered with six "D" cell batteries (not included)
- Internal monitoring speaker
- Belt-drive motor with 33, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- Converts all standard-sized records up to 12 inches
- RCA line and headphone outputs
- 45 RPM adapter included
- Cartridge included
- USB cable included
- Motor: Belt
- Speeds: 33, 45 and 78 RPM
- Pitch Controls: +/- 10%
- Arm Style: Straight
- USB: 1 x Type B (Audio)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA, 1 x 3.5mm Jack, 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Includes: EZ Vinyl Converter 2 and EZ Audio Converter Software
- Operating System (PC): Windows 2000/XP/Vista or Later
- Operating System (Mac): Mac OS X 10.4.x or Later
- USB (Min): 1 x USB 1.1
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.