Yamaha YX35G Xylophone, 3.5 Octaves
Yamaha YX35G Xylophone, 3.5 OctavesDetails
Product Ref: 77479View Full Description
Buy on finance from £43.56 per month Finance from £43.56 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal for Students
The YX35G Xylophone is an ideal first instrument for players who are looking to start playing classical percussion. This Yamaha xylophone has a medium to low height and small scale range which is great for younger players working on their early grades.
The YX35G Xylophone features a compact design that makes it the ideal product for a travelling musician who is always on the go. Quickly set up and put down this instrument to ensure that valuable playing time is not lost.
For the convenience of players this Xylophone features a height adjustable frame that can be changed to suit the needs of the player whilst also suiting the rehearsal setting at the same time.
Suitable for Most Music Styles
The YX35G is perfect for almost all styles of music ranging from orchestral works right through to wind and brass bands.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound
- Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel
- Graduated bars produce a full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range
- Cut-away resonator design with only essential accidental resonators reduces overall size and weight of the instrument for ease of transport and storage.
- Resonator tracking system allows two resonator height settings for pitch and tone control in varying climate conditions
- Compact size fits well in rehearsal setting or where space/storage is limited
- Height adjustable frame allows most comfortable playing position for all players
- Durable frame's lower crossbar support maintains stability and, therefore, playability
- Locking casters on player side are easy to reach, and they secure the instrument while playing
- Range: 3 1/2 Octaves
- Bars: Padauk Wood
- Resonators: Brushed Tan Finish with Cutaway Design, Only Essential Accidental Resonators
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 120 x 82 x 66cm
- Weight: 21kg
- Caster Material: Steel
- Pitch: A=442Hz
- Included Accessories: Mallets and Dust Cover
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.