Yamaha FP8500B Belt Drive Kick Drum Pedal
Product Ref: 20812
Yamaha FP8500B Belt Drive Kick Drum PedalDetails
With longer footboard. This Yamaha original design incorporates a sub-frame just below the rocker shaft to deliver greater stability and durability. Drummers will experience smoother, more stable movement particularly in double pedal setups since bearings for both the main and remote beaters are incorporated into the sub-frame.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The teardrop-shaped shaft hole holds the shaft securely. The shaft's flat surface keeps the 2-way beater from swiveling while playing.Beater Angle Adjustment
Loosening the adjustment screw lets you freely adjust the beater angle along with the footboard angle.Spring Tension Adjustment with Self Lock
One hand spring tension adjustment is easy. A lock bolt secures the setting to prevent loosening during play.Simple Hoop Clamp Mechanism
A wing bolt firmly tightens the clamp for secure attachment. It also allows the clamp to accommodate different hoop thicknesses.Spring Roller with Built-in Bearings
Precision bearings deliver smooth, natural pedal action.Base Frame Tie Rods
Rubber coated tie rod ends prevent the footboard and base frame from becoming disconnected.Longer Footboard
The Footboard of FP8500 is longer than that of FP9500.
Features / Specifications:
- Belt Drive: Yes
- Yamaha Base Plate: No
- Yamaha's Flame Design: Yes
- BD Hoop Clamp System: Yes
- Footboard Angle Adjustment: No
- Patternless Footboard: Yes
- Long Footboard: Yes
- Tear Drop Beater Shaft Rocker: Yes
- Beater Angle Adjustment: Yes
- Spring Roller with Bearings: Yes
- Spring Tension Adjustment Lock System: Yes
- 2way Beater: No
- Semi-Hard Case: No
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.