Yamaha DTX900 Digital Drum Kit Package
Product Ref: 19181
Yamaha DTX900 Digital Drum Kit PackageDetails
This pinnacle of electronic drumming technology is fully equipped with DTX-PAD drum pads, next-generation electronic drum pads that Yamaha has designed specifically for drummers. A versatile yet compact kit that contains the RS130, an electronic drum rack born from Yamaha's extensive drum manufacturing experience.
Bundle Includes: Maple Drum Sticks by Gear4music, Heavy Duty Kick Pedal, Stool and Headphones.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Yamaha DTX900 Digital Drum Kit
- Maple Drum Sticks by Gear4music
- HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Drum Stool by Gear4music
- Heavy Duty Kick Drum Pedal
Yamaha DTX900 Digital Drum Kit
This revolutionary flagship model is fully equipped with the DTX-PAD drum pads. To develop these next-generation drum pads, Yamaha used its many years of experience designing acoustic drums to produce drum pads that feel good when you play them, that work well in performances, and that are fantastically quiet.
They will change the conventional view of electronic drums. In addition, with the DTX900, a high quality tone generator descended directly from the world-renowned MOTIF series synthesizers. A versatile yet compact kit that contains the RS130, an electronic drum rack born from Yamaha's extensive drum manufacturing experience.
DTX-PAD - a next-generation electronic drum pad.
The result of Yamaha's quest for perfection is the DTX-PAD. - DTX-PAD achieves an exquisite feel that satisfies even the world's top drummers. - The surface of the DTX-PAD, features a "Textured Cellular Silicone Head", made using unique molding technologies developed by Yamaha. - It has the different stick response for the snare and toms to provide the natural feeling when you use the pads in a drum set. - It has achieved such a high level playability that top drummers who are used to playing on acoustic drums are able to play on them naturally.
The sensitivity of it has dramatically increased by employing a floating design. - It achieves a totally different level than current electronic drum pads in terms of quietness. - The durability of it is proven by Yamaha's numerous severe tests. The DTX-PAD, a next-generation electronic drum pad that is recognized by the world's top drummers, is the one to beat in the electronic drum pads.
Realistic Cymbals and Durable Kick Pads
Uses the vertically mobile RHH135 hi-hat pad. This pad is incredibly quiet, and its pedal has a natural feel. You can control different sounds with the pad and edge areas, and foot splashing is supported. The HS740A hi-hat stand is included. - There are two cymbal pads, the 15-inch PCY155 and the 13-inch PCY135. They both have three zones, the pad, edge, and cup.
Each zone produces a different sound. Because sticks bounce and vibrate on these pads in almost the exact same way that they do on real cymbals, you'll get that same feeling that you do playing on an acoustic drum set. Also, you can choke the cymbal pads by grabbing their edges after you hit them. - Uses the KP125W kick pads, which guarantee stable play even when you are using double foot pedals. A protective sheet that covers the entire drum head makes each kick pad powerfully durable.
- Trigger Module: DTX900
- Rack System: RS130
- Pad Set: DTP900 (PAD SET) includes: - PCY135 (3 zone cymbal pad) x 2 - PCY155 (3 zone cymbal pad) x 1 - RHH135 (2 zone Hi-Hat pad) x 1 - KP125W - CH750 x 2 - SS662 DTP901 (PAD SET) includes: - XP120SD x 1 - XP100Tx 3 - CH755x 1 - HS740Ax 1
- Samples: 1,016 (for the User Voices)
- Sampling Source: Audio input signals via AUX IN/SAMPLING IN, Audio output signals via OUTPUT (Resample)
- Sample Data Bits: 16bit
- Sampling Memory: Optionally installed, expandable to 512 MB (256 MB DIMM x 2 slots) * DIMMs are not installed to the instrument when shipped from the factory.
- Sample Length: Mono: 32MB Stereo: 64MB
- Sampling Time: 44.1kHz: 6 min. 20 sec. 22.05kHz: 12 min. 40 sec. 11.025kHz: 25 min. 20 sec. 5.5125kHz: 55 min. 40 sec. *Mono/Stereo
- Digital Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz, 22.05 kHz, 11.025 kHz, 5.5125 kHz (stereo/mono)
- Sampling Format: DTX900 Original format, WAV, AIFF
- Tone Generator: AWM2
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Wave: 205MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format)
- Voices: Preset: 1,115 drum voices, 211 melody voices (GM)
- Effects: Reverb 9 types Chorus 19 types Variation 51 types (Drum Kit) Insertion 51 types (AUX IN/SAMPLING IN) Master Effect 9 types Master EQ 5 bands
- Drum kits: Preset: 50 kits User: 50 kits (in the Flash ROM) External: 1584 kits (or 99 x 16, in the external USB storage device)
- Trigger Setup: Preset: 9 User: 5
- Pad songs: play, chase, cutoff 4 songs (max.) can be played simultaneously.
- Note Capacity: Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real time
- Song tracks: 2 tracks
- Songs: Demo: 3 songs Practice: 44 songs Pad song: 40 songs User: 50 songs
- Sequence formats: DTX900 Original Format, SMF format 0
- Tempo: 30 - 300 , Tap tempo
- Beat: 1/4 - 16/4, 1/8 - 16/8, 1/16 - 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Click Voices: Preset: 8 User: 1
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Controllers: Sliders MASTER, PHONES, CLICK, ACCOMP., KICK, SNARE, TOM, CYMBAL, HI-HAT, MISC. - Data dial
- Display: 240 x 64 dot graphic backlit LCD, 7-segment LED (3-digit)
- Connectors: MIDI IN/OUT - USB TO DEVICE/TO HOST - OUTPUT L/MONO, R (standard phone jack) - DIGITAL OUT (EIAJ CP1201, IEC60958, S/P DIF) - INDIVIDUAL OUTPUT 1 - 6 (standard phone jack) - Trigger Input jacks 1 - 9, 12 - 15 (Standard stereo phone jack, L: Trigger Signal, R: Rim Switch) - Trigger Input jacks 10 and 11 (Standard stereo phone jack, L: Trigger Signal, R: Trigger Signal) - AUX IN/SAMPLING IN (Standard stereo phone jack) - PHONES (Standard stereo phone jack) - HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone jack) - DC IN 16V
- Power Consumption: 18W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.