Yamaha DTX Upgrade Pack
Yamaha DTX Upgrade PackDetails
Product Ref: 79379View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.91 per month Finance from £12.91 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Pack Includes:
- 1 x Yamaha DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
- 1 x Yamaha XP100SD 3-zone Snare Pad including cable
Upgrade Your Kit
The Yamaha DTX Upgrade Pack includes the Yamaha DTX502 Drum Trigger Module and the Yamaha XP100SD 3-zone Snare Pad to allow you to upgrade your current kit. The DTX502 features a total of 691 voices including Yamaha’s major acoustic sounds, alongside a vast collection of high-quality drum and cymbal sounds. With 50 preset drum kits that offer everything from Rock and Pop, to Dubstep and Electronic music, the DTX502 is aimed at a broad range of musicians looking to set their creativity free. You can even import your own 44.1kHz, 16-bit audio samples for maximum customisation of your sounds and performances.
Precisely Tuned Trigger Settings
The Yamaha DTX502 features precisely tuned trigger settings to create a more natural feel when playing, thanks to the laser accuracy and response. Additional features on the DTX502 include cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls, all helping to increase your performance quality. The module includes a wealth of training functions to help you develop as a musician, such as a scoring system so you can track your progress as you improve.
TCS Pad Design
The Yamaha DTX-PAD is a 10-inch electronic snare drum pad with a transcendent feel, an ideal pad for use with the DTX502 module. A textured cellular silicone pad design allows the pad to feel like an acoustic, offering the most accurate recognition of your hits and providing the most accurate sounds possible. The XP100SD pad is divided up into 3 zones and supports open and closed rimshots for a versatile and lifelike playing experience. For example, you can create an acoustic drum sound when you hit the head area, a cowbell sound when you hit the open rim area, and a loop sound when you hit the closed rim area.
- Includes 1 x Yamaha DTX502, 1 x Yamaha XP100SD
- 691 total voices
- 50 preset drum kits
- 3-zone pad design
- Open and closed rimshot support
DTX502Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
- Width: 251 mm
- Height: 48 mm
- Depth: 130 mm
- Weight: 610 g
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 691,Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum kits: Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real-time replace
- Song tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone)
- OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone)
- Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch)
- Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger)
- HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone)
- AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone)
- USB TO HOST
- Power adaptor (PA-130)
- Module holder
- Module holder fastening screws x2
- Owner's Manual
- Samples: 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample formats: WAV, AIFF
- Width (dia.): 290 mm (10")
- Height: 85 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Zone: 3 (Head/Open Rim/Closed Rim)
- PAD surface : TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) Head
- Available for: Tom Pad
- Tom mount hole: Yes
- Pad Controller: Yes
- Connections: Standard stereo phone output jack x 1
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.