WHD Two-Leg Hi-Hat Stand
Product Ref: 20358
WHD Two-Leg Hi-Hat StandDetails
High quality, professional, Two-Leg Hi-Hat stand by Gear4music at a great price! Perfect for accommodating double bass drum pedals.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A rugged, double braced hi-hat stand with high grade feaures that rival its more expensive competitors. Simple, yet stable, this hit-hat pedal allows space for a double bass drum pedal to sit comfortably next to the hi-hat pedal with no unnecessary legs getting in the way.
- Direct Pull Action
- Double Braced Legs
- Tube Diameter: 28.6mm/25mm
- Adjustable Height Range: 700mm-950mm
1 year standard warranty (Upgradeable)
WHD (Previously known as White Horse Drums) is a premium brand of Gear4music.com.
The Latest in Drum Design, Components and Sound.
Bringing together cutting edge drum design and premium quality components, WHD kits have been developed for the drummer looking to take their sound to the next level. The WHD range includes stunning acoustic drum kits, up-to-the-minute electronic drum kits and fresh snares; each is constructed using only the finest materials, ranging from specially sourced Birch and Basswood, to super-tough hardened acrylic. With design features including double braced hardware across the kits and professional REMO heads fitted on all acoustic drums, WHD goes far beyond what is expected from a drum kit at this price point. Completed by striking visual appeal and stand out tone, WHD drums are set to establish themselves as the discerning drummer's choice, whether they play indie, rock, metal or jazz.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.