Tama Simon Phillips The Monarch Signature Snare Drum, 14 x 6.5
Product Ref: 20950
Tama Simon Phillips The Monarch Signature Snare Drum, 14 x 6.5Details
Drummer with The Who and Toto, Simon has worked with Tama to produce a range of fantastic signature snare drums.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simon's main snare drum, the Monarch, produces never-heard-before tones thanks to its 8ply maple/bubinga/maple hybrid shell and customized triple flanged hoops. This combination provides a warm controlled sound with sharp, bright cut. His second main snare drum, the Gladiator, features black nickel-plated bronze shell. His Pageant maple drum completes Simon's snare drum arsenal.
Features / Specifications:
- Shell: 3ply Figured Maple/3ply Bubinga/2ply Maple w/SFR
- Hoops: Brass Mighty (8 Hole Customized Triple Flange)
- Lugs: MSL-SCTH (Brushed Nickel Plated)
- Strainer/Butt: MUS80AH/MUS80BH (Brushed Nickel Plated)
- Snappy: MS20S-S
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.