Roland TD-50 V-Drums Pro Drum Sound Module
Roland TD-50 V-Drums Pro Drum Sound ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 79440View Full Description
Buy on finance from £58.69 per month Finance from £58.69 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dynamic Prismatic Sound Modeling for Professional Performance
The Roland V Drums TD-50 Module is a powerful tool for pro drummers. The new Prismatic Sound Modeling technology conveys every element of your performance in thrilling detail. When you combine this module with Roland's new trigger pads with advanced trigger sensing technology you're guaranteed the most authentic, expressive and resonant drum sounds you'll hear from any electronic kit.
Advanced Sound Customisation for Live and Studio Work
The TD50 includes onboard kits to suit every session. The advanced module supports deep sound customisation, including basic adjustment of heads and shells, layering of internal and user samples, and adjustment of overhead mics and ambiance control. For tailored performance, the compressor and 3-band EQ effect can be controlled for each pad individually, while three independent multi-effect sections let you treat specific drums with 30 effect types such as delay, flanger and saturator. The 2-band multi compressor and 4-band equalizer let you change the output balance and volume, depending on whether you're in the studio or onstage. The new Snapshot feature is a fast way to asses and compare any edits to your sounds before making permanent changes.
Technique Development Features
Because all great drummers know there's always room for improvement, the Roland TD50 contains tutorial features including Quiet Count for timing and play along via SD.
WAV and DAW Compatibility Perfect for Creative Drummers
The TD-50's open ended connectivity lets your inspiration flow in both directions. Play external WAV files with the SD slot then trigger them using any Roland drum or cymbal pad. Loop or layer your own WAV file sounds alongside the internal sounds whilst controlling audio and volume via the TD-50's front panel. Connect to a PC or Mac with the USB cable for multi track recording on your favourite DAW. Up to 10 channels can be recorded separately, then easily edited for tone colour and more, and there's a choice of audio sampling formats (48kHz, 96kHz and the standard 44.1kHz).
Gig Ready PA Connection and 8 Direct Outs
If you gig regularly the Roland TD-50 could help avoid any lengthy set-ups. It's the first Roland drum module to feature a balanced XLR Master Out for direct connection to a PA system without a DI box. 8 Direct Outs (TRS) are also included and assigning the pad to any of the individual outputs is simple. Convenient master/phones volume controls and group faders balance the output level for each pad instantly. You can even send the output via the phones output, to control the level of your monitor sound without routing it through the PA.
Record Your Performances
The TD-50 Drum Sound Module includes a unique audio record function. Simply hit record and start playing to record your performance. If you’re playing to a click or to a backing track, there’s an option to record with the drums only or record both drums and track together. Your recordings can then be easily exported for upload and editing in your DAW.
- Flagship electronic sound module with ultimate expression
- 400+ dynamic and expressive instruments in high-quality audio
- New TD-50 sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling
- Digital Pad inputs (USB) x 3 for new 14” Digital Snare (PD-140DS) and 18” Digital Ride (CY-18DR) multi-sensor system
- Play your own WAV samples via SD card
- USB 10-channel Out/4-channel In for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Master Output (XLR) and 8 Direct Out (TRS), balanced for PA connection
- Metronome with Quiet Count and audio playback function for practice
- Audio record function to capture and export drumming performances
- Advanced V-Edit system to customize drum and cymbal sounds
- Drum Kits: 100
- Instruments: More than 400
- Effect Types:
- Pad Compressor: each pad
- Pad Equalizer: each pad
- Room Type: 25 types
- Reverb Type: 5 types
- Stereo Enhancer
- Multi-Effects: 3 systems, 30 types
- Master Compressor
- Master Equalizer
- User Sample Import:
- Number of User Sample: Maximum 500 (includes factory preloaded user samples)
- Sound Length (total): 24 minutes in mono, 12 minutes in stereo
- File formats that can be loaded: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bits)
- Song Player (SD Card): Audio File: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bits), MP3
- Recording Method: Realtime
- Maximum Note Storage: approx. 40,000 notes
- Export File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits), SMF
- Graphic LCD 256 x 80 dots
- TRIGGER ACTIVITY Indicator (LED)
- Faders: 8 (KICK, SNARE, TOMS, HI-HAT, CRASH, RIDE, AUX, AMBIENCE)
- External Memory: SD Card (SDHC supported)
- TRIGGER IN jack x 14: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (Excluding use with digital pad)
- DIGITAL TRIGGER IN port x 3: USB A type
- MASTER OUT (UNBALANCED) jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MASTER OUT (BALANCED) jacks (L, R): XLR type, balanced
- DIRECT OUT (BALANCED) jack x 8: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, balanced
- PHONES jack x 2: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack x 2: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT/THRU) connectors
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type (USB Hi-Speed AUDIO/MIDI)
- FOOT SW jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- AC IN jack
- Number of USB Audio Record/Playback Channels:
- Sampling Rate (Original): 44.1 kHz
- Sampling Rate (with Sampling rate converter): 96 kHz, 48 kHz
- Record: 10 channels
- Playback: 4 channels
- Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions: 330 (W) x 255 (D) x 118 (H) mm, 13 (W) x 10-1/16 (D) x 4-11/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 3.3 kg/7 lbs 5 oz
- Quick Start
- Power Cord
- Options (sold separately):
- Pad: PD series, PDX series, BT-1
- Cymbal: CY series
- Kick: KD series, KT series
- Hi-Hat: VH-series
- Hi-Hat Control Pedal: FD series
- Acoustic Drum Trigger: RT series
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U, FS-6
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10
- Drum Stand: MDS-50KV, MDS-50K
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.