Roland TD-30KSE Special Edition V-Pro Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-30KSE Special Edition V-Pro Electronic Drum KitDetails
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 39639View Full Description
Buy on finance from £105.66 per month Finance from £105.66 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
For over a decade, Roland's revolutionary V-Drums have lead the industry in expressive sound quality and incredible playability. With the introduction of the SuperNATURAL-powered TD-30 range of drum kits, the electronic drum kit reached a new pinnacle in drumming performance. Now with the addition of the TD30K Special Edition, players can benefit from a fully spec'ed professional kit without paying the price of a TD-30KV.
TD-30 Sound Module
This module has 1000 SuperNATURAL sounds produced by Behavior Modeling. The sound quality is superior, responding naturally to a variety of drumming techniques and dynamics. Every nuance is included: rim shots, rolls - even ghost notes on the snare. Once you have your sound, the Ambience Section allows you to place your output in the room by appling reverbs and mic simulations - you'll be able to get that mixed studio sound every time!
Also included are 21 On-board Effects for further creative exploration: flangers, saturators, compressors and EQ are all included.
Advanced Sensing Technology
Every sensor on this kit has been carefully tuned to give the control and customisation expected from an acoustic kit. The 12-inch snare drum has a mesh V-Pad, with dual-triggering technology, resulting accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The hi-hat and toms have been similarly designed, and are designed to be lightweight and easily customisable to your setup. Finally, the kick drum offers fast, natural kick-drum triggering and is compatible with double bass pedals. Double bass pedals are sold seperately.
V-Hi-Hat with Improved Motion Sensor for Natural Hi-Hat Response
The superior design of V-Hi-Hat has taken into account not only the shape of the hi-hat, but also the bounce of the stick and even the movement caused by playing, making it possible to play with the same feel as an acoustic hi-hat. The new VH-13-MG features an improved motion sensor and advanced triggering technology for natural response with smoother open-to-closed control. You can alter the closed tone by pressing harder on the pedal after it's closed. You can also play foot splashes.
*Hi-hat stand not included.
Mix-in your favourite tracks to play along to using the jack input, or load your playlist from your computer onto a USB stick and plug in directly to the module. .WAV and .MP3 formats are fully supported.
You can connect this kit to other devices using MIDI cables, or to send MIDI signals to a computer you can go direct and use the built-in USB connector.
Kick Pedal and Hi-Hat stand sold separately
- Expressive and accurate playability produced by Behavior Modeling
- Compose your own tracks with the built-in sequencer
- Professional V-Edit mode for customizing sounds
- Compact, solid drum stand for professional studio requirements
- SuperNATURAL Sound Engine - 'behaviour modelling' and advanced sensing for accurate, authentic reaction and the most true-to-life V-Drums ever created
- 100 fully customisable drum kits on board with 1100 internal instruments to select from and tune/edit with the professional V-Edit system
- Ambience Fader - complete control of the room, microphones and mixing to faithfully recreate any ambient environment for every drum kit
- Individual mixer with TRS jack inputs for pads and 8 direct outputs for studio quality recording
- Width: 1,500 mm, 59-1/16 inches
- Depth: 1,200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
- Height:1,250 mm, 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 39 kg, 86 lbs
- Floor Space Needed: 120cm x 150cm
- 5 Extra Trigger 1/4" Jacks
- 1/4" Mix-In Jack
- 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- 1/4" Headphone Jack
- USB MIDI Port
- USB Memory Port
- Kit Configuration:
- Drum Sound Module: TD-30
- Kick: KD-120BK
- Snare: PD-128-BC
- Toms (x 3): PDX-100
- Toms (x 3): PD-125-BK
- Hi-Hat: VH-13-MG
- Crash: CY-12C
- Ride (for Crash): CY-13R
- Ride: CY-15R
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.