Roland TD-25 V-Drum Module
Roland TD-25 V-Drum ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 58029View Full Description
Buy on finance from £26.19 per month Finance from £26.19 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Unrivalled Sound and Expressiveness
The TD-25 offers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland's SuperNATURAL technology with Behaviour Modelling inherited from the flagship TD-30. Going far beyond typical drum modules, the TD-25's sounds respond naturally and organically to your playing just like real acoustic drums. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. To further extend the natural playing feel, the TD-25 provides positional snare sensing with compatible Roland drum pads, and also supports the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
To provide simplistic editing and customization of the sounds the TD-25 features a speedy one hit selection. Simply hit the desired pad to call up the assigned sound and then use the module controls to skip through instruments, adjust the pitch, muffling and levels. Also incorporating fast track shortcuts the TD-25K allows you to adjust the sounds, muffling and tuning of all the toms simultaneously to avoid unmatched tones and to save time when editing on the go. All edits are automatically saved to the module but can be undone and returned to their original state.
Record Your Playing & Jam with Tracks
Featuring a built in USB connection the TD-25K allows you to plug in a USB memory stick and jam along to all your favourite WAV or MP3 songs. Also incorporating unique features such as section looping and reduced playback speed the TD-25K lets you easily learn fast fills and work on particular song sections. Additionally you can connect your smart phone or portable music device via the audio input to play along with tracks and use the USB connection to record audio copies of your performance.
- SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
- Sound Engine: SuperNATURAL
- Inputs: 1 x Electronic Drum Kit, 1 x Aux, 1 x Crash 2, 1 x Audio Input
- Outputs: 1 x Master Output (Stereo), 1 x Headphones, 1 x MIDI Out
- Additional Connections: 1 x USB
- Kits: Standard, Rock, Jazz, Electronic and Many More
- Effects: Reverb, Multi-Effects, EQ
- Metronome: Yes
- DAW Compatibility: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.