Roland TD-12KX Electronic Kit + Complete Pack
£3,059.00 RRP £3,675.57
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 12 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £247.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Professional level V-Drums Kit
- Hundreds of expressive Instruments and Sounds
- Mesh-headed Kick Snare and Toms,
- RRP £3550!
Roland TD-12KX Electronic Kit + Complete Pack— The TD-12KX Electronic Drum Kit - Redesigned for High-Impact Performance & Recording, Bigger pads, stronger hardware, and enhanced V-Edit capabilities anchor the new TD-12KX V-Stage kit.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 16676
This package includes:
- Roland TD-12KX V-Drum Electronic Drum Kit, Black
- Mapex H500 Double Braced Hi-Hat Stand
- Heavy Duty Kick Drum Pedal
- High Grade Drum Stool by Gear4music
- 1 x Pair Drum Sticks by Gear4music
Roland TD-12KX V-Drum Electronic Drum Kit, Black
Bigger pads, stronger hardware, and enhanced V-Edit capabilities anchor the new TD-12KX V-Stage kit. The drum rack and mounting hardware have been redesigned as well, providing an extra solid feel with enhanced pad-mounting and placement. The KD-120 kick pad is larger and more stable, as is the PD-105 floor-tom pad, offering a more natural look and feel around the electronic drum kit. Enhanced V-Edit features have also been added to the TD-12KX package for a wider variety of custom sounds. For drummers who want a professional drum kit sound and performance without the larger footprint and price of the flagship TD-20KX, the TD-12KX is the ideal instrument.
- New MDS-12X drum rack with adjustable arms and ball-clamp holders
- KD-120 V-Kick offers natural, comfortable kick feel and stability
- PD-105 for floor tom provides a more natural look and feel
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat compatible with standard acoustic hi-hat stands
- Acclaimed TD-12 sound module with hundreds of expressive and diverse sounds onboard
- Enhanced V-Edit capabilities allow a wider variety of custom sounds
- TD-12 Percussion Sound Module x 1
- PD-105BK V-Pad (Snare/Tom 4) x 2
- PD-85BK V-Pad (Tom 1, Tom 2) x 2
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat x 1
- CY-12R/C V-Cymbal Ride/Crash x 3
- KD-120BK V-Kick x 1
For an enhanced look and feel, the TD-12KXs kick and floor-tom pads have been upgraded to the larger KD-120 and PD-105, respectively. Not only do the bigger pads look more substantial, they also provide a more natural feel and response. Each pad in the drum kit features Rolands patented mesh drumhead, which can be tensioned with a standard drum key.
New Drum Rack
The newly designed MDS-12X drum rack is streamlined yet incredibly solid. New ball-clamp mounts for the snare, tom, and cymbal pads allow for more versatile positioning. Combined with the enlarged pads, the new rack creates an overall look thats more substantial and solid.
TD-12 Drum Module
With the same top-quality sound as the flagship TD-20X drum kit, the TD-12 drum module provides hundreds of expressive instruments and play-along sequences. Many of the sounds in the TD-12 are COSM modelled for the ultimate in expression and realism. The module provides the same large, icon-based LCD as its big brother, and is housed in a road-tough, gun-metal gray chassis with a friendly array of buttons, controls, and mix sliders. A dozen trigger inputs are provided, plus four audio outputs and MIDI I/O.
Enjoy the dozens of expert-programmed kits onboard the TD-12 from authentic acoustic sets to ultra-modern electronic flavours. But the fun doesnt stop there; customise your drum set with enhanced V-Edit features, which let you change sizes and materials, mic-positioning, attach virtual sizzles to cymbals, increase snare buzz, and more. The TD-12 drum module supports positional sensing on the snare and ride to realise the delicate nuances of each impact location. The TD-12 is also brush compatible, and features the expressive Interval Control for the snare and cymbals, which varies the sound in natural ways based on the speed of stroke repetition.
- Percussion Sound Module: TD-12 x 1
- V-Kick: KD-120BK x1
- V-PAD: (Snare, Tom 4): PD-105BK x 2
- V-PAD: (Tom 1, Tom 2): PD-85BK x2
- V-Hi-Hat: VH-11 x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride/Crash: CY-12R/C x 3
- Drum Stand: MDS-12X x 1
Trigger Input Jacks Total: 12 Inputs - 10 Standard inputs for Included Pads - 2 Extra inputs for optional pads (AUX 1-2)
Hi-Hat Control Input - 1 - Input
You may also be interested in ...
|Zildjian GEN 16 AE Box Set 368 Plus Controller and Cables||£369.00|
|Zildjian GEN 16 AE Box Set 480 Plus Controller and Cables||£399.00|
|QSC K12 Active PA Speaker, 1000 Watt||£860.00|
|3000W QSC K-Series PA Pack K10 & KSub||£2,199.00|
|Yamaha DTX900 Digital Drum Kit||£3,494.00|
|Roland TD-12KX V-Drum Electronic Drum Kit, Black||£2,749.00|
|Yamaha DTX950 Electronic Drum Kit Package||£4,199.00|
|Roland HD-3 V-Drums Lite, Electronic Drum Kit, Complete Pack||£789.00|
|Yamaha DTX900 Digital Drum Kit Package||£3,357.00|
|Yamaha DTX530K Electronic Drum Kit Pack||£839.00|
Tell a friend about...
Roland TD-12KX Electronic Kit + Complete Pack
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Roland TD-12KX Electronic Kit + Complete Pack
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.