Roland TD-11KV V-Drums V-Compact Drum Kit
Roland TD-11KV V-Drums V-Compact Drum KitDetails
Product Ref: 25088View Full Description
Buy on finance from £32.74 per month Finance from £32.74 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New V-Compact Sound Modules with SuperNATURAL
The new TD-11, SuperNATURAL powered entry-level V-Drums sound engine brings a more natural and realistic drumming experience to the entry level. Its affordability and easy operation expands the opportunity for drummers of all budgets and skill levels to use electronic drums for lessons, home practice, and live performances.
Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare and Toms
The 8" PDX-8 and 6.5" PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. (Photo: PDX-8)
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimised weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell. (Photo: CY-13R)
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10" playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions. (Photo: CY-5)
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kick pad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It's also easy and quick to set up. * Kick Pedal not included.
Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal centre-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.
- SuperNATURAL Sound Engine - 'behaviour modelling' for accurate, authentic reaction and the most true-to-life V-Drums ever created
- 50 fully-customisable drum kits on board with 196 internal instruments to select from and tune/edit
- Song player - play along to internal songs, play to your own tracks using the USB song player or connect an external device
- Coach Mode - improve your timing and accuracy and get instant feedback on your progress
- Drum Sound Module: TD-11 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare, Tom3): PDX-8 x 2
- V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2): PDX-6 x 2
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride: CY-13R x 1
- Cymbal Pad: CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller: FD-8 x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-4V x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack: 1 (CRASH2)
- Width: 1200 mm - 47-1/4 inches
- Depth: 1100 mm - 43-5/16 inches
- Height: 1250 mm - 49-1/4 inches
Please note: Kick Pedal NOT included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.