Roland TD-11 V-Compact Drum Sound Module
Roland TD-11 V-Compact Drum Sound ModuleDetails
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 25085View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.76 per month Finance from £13.76 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
V-Compact sound module with SuperNATURAL sound engine: the perfect kit for learning to play drums.
Derived from the flagship TD-30's SuperNATURAL concept, the TD-11 provides a complete and natural drumming experience when played with V-Compact series pads. Thanks to Behaviour Modelling Technology*, the response becomes much more precise and faster, and the ambience enhances the sounds more realistically - all of which were difficult to realise with the previous sound module.
*Behaviour Modelling Technology Beyond the physical modelling of instruments, Roland goes a step further by modelling the instrument?s distinctive behaviour and how it responds to the performer, resulting in natural, expressive sounds that evolve organically in real-time.
Internal Songs and Song Player
The TD-11 is equipped with realistic and powerful onboard backing songs and loop phrases, which are perfect for practicing as well as for the pure enjoyment of playing along. With a USB flash drive connected to the module, you can play back audio files (WAV, MP3) directly from the USB flash drive. You can mix the balance of your drumming with the backing track, change the tempo of the song with the Speed Control, loop specific sections with A-B repeat, and take your practice sessions to a new level.
Advanced Practice Tools
Roland's acclaimed Coach Mode is onboard the TD-11, including "Time Check," "Quiet Count," and "Warm Ups" - a full set of exercises for self-improvement. In addition, QUICK REC lets you easily record and play back your own performance. This is a convenient way to repeatedly record yourself practicing and evaluate your performance.
By connecting the TD-11 to your computer with a single USB cable, you can transmit audio and MIDI data. It's a simple, convenient method for interfacing with the DT-1 V-Drums Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam, and/or your favourite DAW software.
Air Recorder and V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone
The TD-15 is also compatible with the Air Recorder and V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone. These are iOS Apps for Roland Wireless Connect, an innovative system that allows Roland electronic musical instruments to communicate fluidly with the iPhone. (Photo: V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone) *Roland Wireless Connect will be available in May 2012. *Requires the WNA1100-RL wireless USB adapter (sold separately).
- SuperNATURAL Sound Engine - 'behaviour modelling' for accurate, authentic reaction and the most true-to-life V-Drums ever created
- 50 fully-customisable drum kits on board with 196 internal instruments to select from and tune/edit
- Song player - play along to internal songs, play to your own tracks using the USB song player or connect an external device
- Coach Mode - improve your timing and accuracy and get instant feedback on your progress
- Drum Kits: 50
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Colour, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types: Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
- Ambience Parameters: Type, Character, Size, Wall, Shape
- Song: Preset songs: 14 CD-ROM: SONG: 38, PATTERN: 22
- Quick Rec: Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note Recording method: Real-time Maximum note storage: approx. 30,000 notes
- USB Memory Song Player: File format: WAV/MP3
- Display: 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
- Trigger Input Connectors (DB-25 type):
- Ride Bell
- Hi-Hat Control
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 x Stereo 1/4 inch phone type (CRASH2)
- Output Jacks: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type (L/MONO, R)
- PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type)
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port
- USB MEMORY port
- Trigger Input Connectors (DB-25 type):
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB flash memory)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 350 mA
- Owner's Manual
- CD-ROM (Play-along Audio Song/USB Driver)
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
- Sound module mounting plate
- Width: 154 mm - 6-1/8 inches
- Depth: 89 mm - 3-9/16 inches
- Height: 225 mm - 8-7/8 inches
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.