Roland SPD:ONE ELECTRO Trigger Pad
Roland SPD:ONE ELECTRO Trigger PadDetails
Product Ref: 92687View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Digital Percussion Pad
The Roland SPD:ONE ELECTRO Trigger Pad is a highly versatile percussion trigger pad featuring 22 built-in sounds inspired by dance-style drum samples. The 22 sounds include punchy 808 kicks, huge snares, crisp hand claps, electronics cowbells and a lot more. The velocity-sensitive pad can be played by virtually anything from drumsticks to your hands and even your feet. Its compact design will fit unobtrusively into any existing setup and is ideal for everything from drummers to DJs. The sounds themselves are borrowed from TR-808, TR-909 and other iconic synthesiser units for that vintage-style sound.
In addition to the 22 sounds included, the SPD:ONE also allows you to utilise your own sounds and samples. You can simply import your own sounds via the USB connection, simply drag and drop your WAV files onto the drive and you're ready to go. There are 12 internal sound banks in total which you can use to incorporate your own sounds. This allows you to use everything from Sound FX and one-shot samples to custom drum kits and more.
One of the most convenient features of the pad is the ability to change the sensitivity of the velocity, by changing the threshold settings. This allows you to change the way the sounds are triggered and at what volume level. Instead of incorporating samples you can import a click track for practice. Also included are tuning and effect control knobs allow you to change the pitch and style of your drums. The effect knob ranges from Reverb to Delay and allowing you to dial in the precise amount of level you require for either effect. The tuning control allows you to change the pitch of the drum sample for added versatility.
Design & Connectivity
The compact yet robust design not only looks sleek but is built-to-last thanks to its high-grade components and durable construction. The compact design means you can easily incorporate it within your existing instrument setup, without having to create added space. The unit also includes a mounting adapter so you can clip it to other equipment such as hi-hats, cymbals and other hardware. The SPD:ONE ELECTRO Pad is battery operated for optimal portability but it can also be used with an AC adapter (not included) for extended use.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including TR-808, TR-909, and hand clap sound
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adapter
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adapter
- Instruments: 22
- User Sample:
- Number of User Sample: 1
- Sound Length: 5 seconds
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 1 6bits, Mono/Stereo)
- INST knob
- [TUNING] knob
- [FX] knob
- [VOLUME] knob
- [INST VARIATION] button
- [THRES] knob
- [SENS] knob
- [POWER] switch
- Effects: Reverb and Delay
- Indicator: TRIG Indicator
- OUTPUT (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- USB port: Micro-B type
- DC IN jack
- USB:MIDI, Mass Storage Class
- Power Supply:
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- AC adaptor (DC9V)
- Current Draw: 300 mA (DC IN)
- Dimensions (excluding attachment): 140 (W) x 160 (D) x 56 (H) mm // 5-9/16 (W) x 6-5/16 (D) x 2-1/4 (H) inches
- Weight (including batteries, excluding attachment): 900 g // 2 lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.