Paiste 2002 12'' Splash Cymbal
Product Ref: 17849
Paiste 2002 12'' Splash CymbalDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Paiste 2002 Cymbal Series is a collection of traditional sound and outstanding quality cymbals that have been a leading choice for rock drummers since there release in 1971 and have also helped shape cymbal sounds we hear to this day. The 2002 edition is a revamp of the classic cymbal design and sound but with a modern twist to deliver a powerful, crisp and clear tone required to cater to the high energy levels of modern music.
12" Splash Cymbal
- Weight: Medium
- Volume: Soft To Medium
- Stick Sound: Washy
- Intensity: Lively
- Sustain: Short
- Bell Character: Integrated
- Sound Character: Warm, full, bright. Fairly narrow range, clean mix. Responsive, explosive, full sounding splash. The definitive, classic rock splash sound.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.