Mapex Tornado III Fusion 20" Drum Kit, Burgundy
Product Ref: 41376
Mapex Tornado III Fusion 20" Drum Kit, BurgundyDetails
The Mapex Tornado kits are some of the most consistent and reliable drum kits for entry level drummers on the market.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Setting a new standard, the Mapex Tornado is stacked with new and revamped features including upgraded toms, bass and snare drum, plus a new lug and badge design as well as new telescopic bass drum spurs.
A new Mapex 200 Series Bass Drum Pedal is included, a simple pedal for starter drummers which features a double spring and felt beater. This kit also includes hi-hat and crash/ride cymbals, the perfect set up for beginners who need to develop their skills before discovering sounds.
Tornado kits are crafted with state of the art machinery, using expert production techniques. Infact, the Mapex drum factory is one of the only facilities of its kind in the world to have achieved the world's standard for manufacturing excellence certification.
The Tornado drum shells are made from hand-selected basswood plys and kits feature the ball and socket tom holders for ultimate positioning and double-braced hardware.
Features / Specifications
- Finish: Burgundy
- Shell Material: Basswood
- 20x16in Bass Drum
- 10x8in and 12x9in Rack Toms
- 14x14in Floor Tom
- 14x5in Snare Drum
- 200 Series Hardware
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.