Mapex Tornado 20" Fusion Kit, Burgundy
£249.00 RRP £325.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
Optional: 5 year warranty: £15.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Mapex Tornado 20" Fusion Kit, Burgundy— The Tornado TNM5044TCU sets are small in size but big in sound!
This set features 10x9 and 12x10 rack toms, 14x14 floor tom and a 20x18 bass drum, dynamic sizes that fit any musical genre.
Product Ref: 23004
The more compact 20" bass drum allows the toms to be positioned lower to suit the smaller player without sacrificing quality or tone, this is no toy and will serve any beginner well into intermediate stages of playing.
The set plays host to features more often found on higher end sets.
What's more, each Tornado kit is supplied with a 2pce cymbal set, Hi Hat and Crash/Ride to ensure it can be played straight out of the box!
- Highly durable Burgundy (Red) wrap finish
- 9-ply Poplar shells
- Newly re-engineered ball and socket tom holder for ultimate positioning,/li>
- Double braced hardware
- Retractable bass drum spurs
- Re-designed badge and logo head
- Includes a full set of double braced hardware
- Includes Hi Hat & Crash/Ride cymbal
You may also be interested in ...
|Mapex Tornado 20" Fusion Kit, Black||£249.00|
|BDK-1 Full Size Starter Drum Kit by Gear4music, Black||£179.99|
|BDK-1 Full Size Starter Drum Kit by Gear4music, Red||£179.99|
|Mapex Tornado 22" Rock Fusion Kit, Burgundy||£249.00|
|DISC Tama Swingstar 5 Piece Drum Kit, Midnight Blue||£329.00|
|Mapex Voyager 20" Fusion Drum Kit, White||£399.00|
|Junior 3 Piece Drum Kit by Gear4music, Black||£89.99|
|GD-1 Drum Kit by Gear4music, Red||£219.99|
|GD-1 Drum Kit + Complete Beginners Pack, Red||£249.99|
|Mapex Tornado 22" Rock Fusion Kit, Black||£249.00|
Tell a friend about...
Mapex Tornado 20" Fusion Kit, Burgundy
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Mapex Tornado 20" Fusion Kit, Burgundy
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.