GD-51 Deluxe Drum Kit by Gear4music, Laser Met. Silver
£319.99 RRP £399.99
(including VAT @ 20%)
16 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 Jun 13
Optional: 4 year warranty: £38.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- GD-51 Deluxe Drum Kit By Gear4music
- Laser Metallic Silver 5 Piece Drum Kit
- Solid Double Braced Hardware
- Features Brass Hi-Hats + Crash / Ride Cymbal
- Includes Throne + Drum Sticks
GD-51 Deluxe Drum Kit by Gear4music, Laser Met. Silver— The GD-51 Deluxe Drum Kit includes everything you need to get rocking. With cymbals, a drum throne and sticks, this package is perfect for the developing drummer looking for a great rock sound.
Product Ref: 2030
Everything You Need To Get Rocking
The GD-51 comes packaged in one large box; simple to unpack set-up and play. It includes everything a budding drummer needs with three toms, a snare drum, bass drum, cymbal stand, hi-hat stand, drum stool, bass drum pedal, pair of 14" hi-hat cymbals, two 16" crash cymbals, a pair of 5B sticks and a full set of drum heads.
Deep Tone & Robust Construction
The drum shells are 5-ply and made from a blend of select hardwoods, covered with sturdy single wrap finishes. This is a strong wood which creates deep tones perfect for rock and metal. The tom-toms are great for dynamic drum fills, while the lathed steel cymbals are ideal for handling crashes and chokes. Play the 16" crashes and you have all the rasp and attack needed for a driving rock chorus. The 14" hi-hat cymbals will help you nail down a tempo, and their crisp sound makes them ideal for accents and syncopated beats.
Robust, double braced stands ensure your kit will stay in place while you jam. Their pressed steel claws are shaped for extra strength and bass drum support, and together with the comfortable drum stool leave you free to concentrate on rocking out.
5 Piece Drum Kit:
- Bass Drum: 22" x 16" with 16 metal lugs, adjustable spurs and tom mounting bracket
- Floor Tom: 16" x 14" with 12 metal lugs and adjustable tom legs
- Tom Tom One: 12" x 10" with 10 metal lugs and hinged tom bracket
- Tom Tom Two: 13" x 11" with 10 metal lugs and hinged tom bracket
- Steel Snare Drum: 14" x 5.5" with 12 metal lugs and snare wire
- Finish: Laser Metallic Silver
- Bass Drum Pedal: Chain drive with adjustable felt beater
- Hi Hat Stand: Double braced with chain drive pedal
- Cymbal Stand: Double braced with offset locking gear tilter
- Cymbal Boom Stand: Double braced with locking boom and locking gear tilter
- Snare Stand: Double braced with offset basket
- Tom Arms: Twin rock tom holders with tooth sprockets and memory locks
- Other Hardware: All necessary hoops and other auxiliary hardware included
- Crash: 2 x 16" Brass Crash cymbals
- Hi Hat: 14" Brass Hi-Hat cymbals
- Complete set of drum skins
- Drummer's throne - double braced, one piece height adjustable
- Drum key
- Pair of 5a drum sticks
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
You may also be interested in ...
|GD-51 Deluxe Drum Kit by Gear4music, Laser Blue||£319.99|
|Digital Drums 502-J Electronic Drum Kit Package Deal||£309.99|
|BDK-1 Full Size Starter Drum Kit by Gear4music, Black||£179.99|
|BDK-1 Starter Drum Kit + Complete Starters Pack, Black||£229.99|
|Pearl Rhythm Traveler RT705HCC, Jet Black||£389.00|
|Pearl Rhythm Traveler RT705HCC, Pure White||£389.00|
|WHD 516-Pro Electronic Drum Kit Package Deal||£409.95|
|GD-5 Drum Kit by Gear4music, 5 Piece, SILVER||£224.99|
|GD-51 Deluxe Drum Kit by G4M Complete Pack, Laser Blue||£349.99|
|DISC Tama Swingstar 5 Piece Drum Kit, Midnight Blue||£329.00|
Tell a friend about...
GD-51 Deluxe Drum Kit by Gear4music, Laser Met. Silver
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about GD-51 Deluxe Drum Kit by Gear4music, Laser Met. Silver
|Optional Message to friend|
Click here to download and install for free.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 4 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.