Double Kick Drum Pedal with Floorplate
Product Ref: 1301
Double Kick Drum Pedal with FloorplateDetails
Professional and robust Double Bass Drum Pedal with chain drive and detachable beaters. For use with either single or double bass drums.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Construction & Responsive Action
This high quality pedal, produced especially for Gear4music, features solid construction and responsive action. Both pedals are double chain driven and robust enough to handle whatever footwork you throw at them with their duo baseplates.
Included are 2 quad-faced beaters and both pedals can be used independently as single pedals if required. With the Gear4music Double Kick Drum Pedal there's no need to pay over the odds to get the sound you're looking for.
This pedal was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar - a leading online publication for musicians.
"A great purchase for any aspiring double pedaller who doesn't want to break the bank.""Immediately impressive is how quiet the pedals are. When the beaters are left to spring back on their own they are smooth and well balanced.""The pedals and their footplates faithfully interpret exactly what we try to play."
Features & Specifications
- Robust base plate on both pedals
- 2x Quad-faced beaters
- Double chain drive on both pedals
- Can also be used as 2 single pedals
- Individual tension adjustments for left and right
- Heavy duty cast cross coupling with dual uni-joints
- Adjustable width/spacing
- Heavy duty lock/release rim clamps on each side
- Keys supplied
- 1 year warranty
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 28 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 21 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.