Discontinued Roland TD-9K2 V-Drum V-Tour Series Digital Drum Kit
Product Ref: 19428
Discontinued Roland TD-9K2 V-Drum V-Tour Series Digital Drum KitDetails
Featuring Striking a perfect balance between performance and affordability, Roland's popular V-Tour series gets upgraded with a newly designed Kick Pad and V-Cymbals, and an enhanced TD-9 sound module. The result is a superb professional kit that combines the feel of an acoustic kit with the versatility available to an electronic instrument.
Please note: Kick Drum Pedal NOT included
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TD-9K2 has been designed by Roland to feel and sound fantastic. Each pad has been engineered to feel like an acoustic kit, and there is an expanded and diverse range of 90 on-board kits included right out the box. The updated TD-9 drum module features various training modes to improve your time and rhythm, and you can drum along to your favourite tracks using the mix-in input, which takes a headphone-style mini-jack.The TD-9K2 even includes a USB port, so you can load songs onto a USB stick and play them directly from the module.
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Roland TD9.
- Affordable V-Drums with the enhanced TD-9 sound module
- Designed to feel like an acoustic kit under the sticks with the Roland Mesh Heads on the snare and toms
- The kick pad has been redesigned with a cloth-facing for more percussive feedback.
- Compact and expressive hi-hat combination with CY-5 and FD-8
- Two expansion jacks for adding a crash pad, auxillery pad or song control foot pedal (sold seperately)
- Drum Key
- Set-up Guide
Please Note: Kick Pedal and Drum Throne NOT Included
- Kit Configuration:
- Percussion Sound Module: TD-9
- V-Pad (Snare, Tom 3): PDX-8
- V-Pad (Tom 1, Tom 2): PDX-6
- V-Cymbal Ride: CY-13R
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C
- Cymbal Pad (Hi-Hat): CY-5
- Kick Pad: KD-9
- Hi-Hat Control Pedal: FD-8
- Drum Stand: MDS-9
- Width: 1,300mm (51-3/16")
- Depth: 1,200mm (47-1/4")
- Height: 1,250mm (49-1/4")
- Mix-In Connectivity: Line-In Minijack, USB Stick
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.