Behringer XD60-USB Electronic Drum Kit
Product Ref: 24248
Behringer XD60-USB Electronic Drum KitDetails
Electronic drums have been around for a couple of decades now, and technological advances have improved both their sound and feel. But these high-tech marvels have typically come with one unacceptable feature-sticker shock! Leave it to the gear-heads at BEHRINGER to break this vicious cycle with highly affordable, great-sounding electronic kits that are as easy to play, as they are to transport and set up.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ready to Rock Right out-of-the box
We know how much you love to play, so we designed our XD Series drum kits for fast and easy, tool-free setup. Just pull the kit out of the box, position the drum and cymbal pads the way you like 'em and plug in; it's just that simple. And when you're finished playing, just fold up the kit and stash it behind the couch or underneath the bed. Now your significant other will still respect you in the morning!
The way drums "feel" is one of the most important factors, especially for drummers who use electronic drums for practice and then return to an acoustic kit for live performance. So we gave our pads a natural rubber surface, which mimics the feel of real skins and minimizes false triggering. All of our kits feature sturdy, extruded aluminum frames, which provide a solid foundation for the drum and cymbal pads. You'll really appreciate this added stability when you're rockin' out full-tilt.
Easy setup and feel are important, but how do they sound? Thanks to their vast libraries of top-notch studio and live drum, percussion and cymbal sounds, XD Series drums sound great! Whether you choose the ultra-compact XD60-LE or full-size XD60-USB with 110 sounds each, or opt for the XD70-USB with 392 sounds, you'll get professional, studio-grade sounds that will simply blow you away. And if that's still not enough, you can always use XD's MIDI capability to build your own library via external MIDI sound modules. Plus you can program and store your favorite kits for instant recall.
March to the Beat of Your own Drum
Acoustic drums sound fantastic, but can cause real volume issues, especially in a small club or when you need to practice at home late at night. XD Series drum kits provide the ideal solution, allowing you to control the volume and still satisfy your desire to rock out. You can practice with the built-in metronome or play along with your favorite tunes thanks to the convenient Aux inputs and USB connectivity. Output options abound including headphones (your neighbors will thank you), stereo and mono Main Outs, plus USB/MIDI for hooking up external sound modules.
With millions of satisfied and loyal customers, BEHRINGER is the industry leader in both build quality and value. Nothing exemplifies this philosophy more than our XD Series electronic drum kits, which usher in a new era of functionality, features and affordability.
- Five-piece electronic drum set with XD60-USB sound module
- 110 studio-grade drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- 15 programmable drum sets
- Realistic feeling, natural playing trigger pads
- Dual-zone snare pad for rim-click and rim shot capability
- Includes XD60-USB sound module; kick pedal, pad and stand; hi-hat trigger pedal; 8" dual-zone pad; (3) 8" single-zone pads; (3) 12" cymbals; drum rack with mounting hardware (preset for quick setup); multi-pin breakout audio cable snake for easy set up; pair drumsticks; drum key; Quickstart guide and assembly instructions
- Works with iPad / iPhone via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- USB / MIDI output for use with drum module software
- Seamlessly connects directly to your iPod, iPhone, iPad, or CD player via 1/8" input for play along use
- All sounds are velocity sensitive for natural dynamic response
- Ships ready to rock with everything you need to start immediately
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.