View Full Description
Classic Wood Shells with Electronic Pads
The all new Alesis Strike Pro drum kit is the ultimate combination of classic wooden shells with the power and versatility of the modern technology behind electronic kits. The premium wood shells are fitted with large dual-hoop pads with mesh heads and adjustable sensitivity control, offering an extremely responsive and realistic drumming experience. A familiar layout, including a 14'' snare, 8'', 10'', 12'', and 14'' toms, and a 14'' kick, ensures that you can get the most out of your drumming, whether you are used to acoustic or electronic drums.
5-Piece Electronic Cymbal Setup
Alongside the 6-piece drum setup, the Strike Pro kit features a 5-piece set of electronic cymbals, including a 16'' three-zone ride, three 14'' crash cymbals, and a set of 12'' hi-hats. The cymbals offer a perfect balance of control and bounce, offering a truly immersive drumming experience. Each cymbal offers a larger bell area for enhanced playability, whilst sporting a hammered look to suit the rest of the kit.
Strike Performance Module
The Alesis Strike Performance module is designed to offer you maximum customisation over your sounds. The module features a 4.3'' full-color LCD screen, showing you all of the essential information about your kit presets that you can access with a glance. With a library containing 100 brand new drum kits, built up from over 1600 multi-sampled instruments, the Strike Pro drum module even features on-board sampling capability with SD card storage alongside USB/MIDI connectivity for virtually unlimited control over your drums. The module is compatible with all of your favourite DAWs as well as the powerful new Strike Software Editor, providing you with thorough control over a range of virtual instruments within your software, all via MIDI. The new Strike editor allows you to assemble your own custom samples into multiple velocity layer and round robin instruments, piece together the perfect drum kit and then transfer it onto the module via USB.
Aside from the 11-piece set of drums and cymbals, the Alesis Strike Pro kit includes a premium 4-post chrome rack for mounting all of your drums, as well as a high-quality double braced snare stand. Drumsticks, a drum key, cable wraps, and a cable snake are all included, providing you with all you need to begin your drumming career.
''I've been playing electronic drums for over 35 years and there has never been a more powerful, capable electronic drum kit than Strike. Drummers are going to love these, the Strike kits sound, feel, play and look are simply amazing. We firmly believe that Strike marks a turning point for today's drummer and modern percussion just won't be the same from this day forward.'' - Tim Root, Global Percussion Product Manager for Alesis.
- 14" kick drum pad
- 14" dual-zone snare drum pad
- 8" dual-zone tom pad
- 10" dual-zone tom pad
- 12" dual-zone tom pad
- 14" dual-zone tom pad
- 16" triple-zone ride cymbal
- (3) 14" dual-zone crash cymbals w/choke
- 12" movable hi-hat cymbals
- Premium 4-post chrome rack
- Double braced snare drum stand
- Strike performance module with 4.3 full-color LCD screen and individual outputs
- All new sounds, 100 kits and over 1600 multi-sampled instruments
- 8GB SD card included for storing user kits, providing virtually unlimited storage for your own kits and instruments
- Large dual-hoop pads with wood shells, and adjustable mesh heads
- 14" kick drum, 14" snare pad, 8", 10", 12", 14" tom pads
- 16" triple-zone ride cymbal, (3) 14” crash cymbals, and 12"moveable hi-hat
- Premium 4-post chrome rack
- Software editor for creating custom kits/instruments,and importing .wav files
- Larger and more flexible 4-post chrome rack
- On board sampling capability
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Cable snake
- Cable wraps
- Drum key
- Drum sticks
- Power supply
- Module user guide
- Kit assembly guide
- Safety and warranty manual
- For USB-MIDI Performance
- MAC: OS X 10.7 or Later
- PC: Windows 7 or Later
- Available USB Port
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.