View Full Description
The Alesis DM10 X Mesh Kit is a premium six-piece electronic drum set with our exclusive Alesis dual-zone mesh drum heads that deliver an unprecedented degree of realistic drum feel and personal expression for modern electronic drummers.
These ultra-quiet mesh drum heads come closer to duplicating the feel of an acoustic drum head and their natural rebound better than any previous Alesis electronic drum kit. The Alesis mesh drum heads have a precise adjustment knob so drummers can adjust the heads to provide the exact response that best suits their playing style.
Designed for the studio and live performance, the DM10 X Mesh Kit is a premium 6-piece electronic drum kit and comes complete with five drum pads (10/10/12/12inch toms and 12inch snare), four cymbals (12inch hi-hat, two 14inch crash, and a 16inch three-zone ride), and the heavy-duty chrome-plated XRack. It's equipped with the exclusive Alesis tightly woven black mesh drum heads that dampen acoustic noise and provide a singularly natural drumming experience.
The kit includes the premium Alesis DM10 sound module, a high-definition premium drum module with the Alesis Dynamic Articulation technology. Each sound on the DM10 sound module is actually a series of different samples; multiple dynamic-level samples and articulations are all built in so as you play harder and softer, the drum or cymbal changes its timbre, not just its volume. Meticulously calibrated for out-of-the-box playing, the DM10 module includes over 1,000 dynamic-level drum and percussion samples that fit any genre. This exclusive Alesis technology is called Dynamic Articulation and it results in an unrivaled, expressive playing experience. In addition to the high quality sounds available on the DM10 drum module, virtual instrument plugins can also be triggered via the USB-MIDI connection.
Players will immediately notice the improved feel, response, and reduction in acoustic noise, making the DM10 X Mesh Kit ideal for quiet late-night practice sessions, as well as live performance and no-compromise studio recording.
- Six-piece configuration with 10/10/10/10" Toms and 12" Snare
- Four-piece cymbal set with 12" Hi-Hat, two 14" Crashes, and 16" three-zone Ride
- Heavy-duty, chrome-plated steel rack with hinged, Alesis quick-release clamps
- Pad clamps feature T-bolts for easy no-tools adjustments
- More than 1,000 uncompressed, sample-based sounds featuring Dynamic Articulation™
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Includes fully adjustable snare stand for optimal positioning and crosstalk reduction
- Integrated cymbal arms, convertible to boom or straight
- New-look DM10 high-definition drum module with updated appearance
- Comes with Alesis logo plate
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
What's in the box?
- DM10 drum module
- RealHead 12" snare pad
- RealHead 10" tom pads
- RealHead Kick pad*
- DMPad 12" Hi-Hat
- DMPad 14" Crash
- DMPad 16" Ride
- RealHat pedal
- XRack, complete with all clamps and arms
- Snare stand
- Module mount
- Cable snake
- Cable wrap strips
- Drum key
- Allen wrench
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- User manual
DR 30 Drum Monitor Specifications
- Power Output: 30W RMS 1.0 THD into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 10" Woofer 3" Tweeter
- Inputs: E-Drums, Line
- Controls: 2 x Volume (one for each input), LOW, HIGH, Return level, Send Level, On/Off
- Input Sensitivity: Normal 80mV, F = 1Khz.
- Noise: -50dB (Gain Max)
- Dimensions: 390mm (W) x 360mm (H) x 400mm (D) (15.3" x 14.1" x 15.7")
- Weight: 15kg
- Warranty: 1 year
- Connectors Included: 6m Jack - Jack Instrument Cable and Stereo Jack - Mini Jack adaptor
- Accessories Included: Drumsticks, stool and headphones
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.