Alesis DM Dock Drum Module for iPad
Alesis DM Dock Drum Module for iPadDetails
Product Ref: 24139View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Connect and Control
The Alesis DM Dock allows you to harness the power of your iPad to create a totally intuitive, customize-able, and world-class drum interface. Put together your own custom kit with the DM Dock. The twelve trigger pad inputs are equipped with 1/4" TRS jacks, providing full support for dual-zone drum and cymbal pads, triple-zone ride and multi-choke cymbal pads?even acoustic drum triggers. A dedicated 1/4" TRS hi-hat input provides compatibility with continuously variable controllers. There is even a customizable dual footswitch input that can be assigned in your software.
Share Your Sound
When you're ready to share your sound, the DM Dock provides professional balanced 1/4'' stereo outputs for connection to a sound system, recording console, or monitor amp. The outputs are controlled from the master volume knob. The headphone output allows for private practice at any hour, and comes with an independent volume level knob. The USB port provides USB MIDI connectivity with your computer. Separate MIDI In and Out jacks allow your DM Dock to join forces with any MIDI-equipped drum machine, synthesizer, or audio gear.
Enjoy unprecedented capabilities at your fingertips with the Alesis DM Dock, benefiting from your iPad's Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and 3G connectivity. Quickly change and enhance your drum kit at a moment?s notice; switch to a new snare drum or ride cymbal to suit a venue; apply reverb to suit a particular room?s acoustics; or even create an entirely new kit to suit a last-minute gig. The DM Dock delivers the convenience, power and simplicity you've always wanted in a drum module, and works with virtually any iPad music app that permits external MIDI control?especially the custom DM Touch App.
DM Touch App
Available at the App Store, DM Touch provides premium drum sounds from the leading software developer SONiVOX with easy drag-and-drop drum kit editing and the ability to connect to other iOS 7 apps using Inter-App Audio such as GarageBand® and Cubasis.
- Includes 30-pin and Apple Lightning iPad connectors
- Compatible with GarageBand and virtually all other Core MIDI apps
- Alesis DM Touch app available from the App Store:
- 10 drum kits that include rock, jazz, electronic, and more
- 145 premium drum and percussion sounds from SONiVOX
- Easy drag-and-drop drum kit editing
- Configure drum trigger settings on the fly
- 12 input jacks for drum pads, cymbal pads, and other triggers
- Supports dual-zone pads, multi-choke cymbals, and three-zone rides
- Continuous hi-hat controller input
- Balanced outputs for recording or sound reinforcement
- Stereo headphone output with separate level control
- Assignable footswitch input provides additional control
- MIDI input jack, MIDI output jack
- USB port provides audio and USB MIDI
- Hinged door completely encloses and secures your iPad
- Secure, stage-ready iPad integration; Kensington® security slot
- Alesis Module Mount (sold separately) mounts to any stand or rack
- Power supply also charges your iPad
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- DM Dock
- Apple 30-pin dock connector
- Apple Lightning dock connector
- Power supply
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- 12 TRS 1/4" dual-zone inputs
- 1 TRS 1/4" variable input for hi-hat pedal controllers
- 2 TRS 1/4" balanced outputs
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output
- Class Compliant USB 1.1 MIDI I/O
- MIDI In jack; MIDI Out jack
- Assignable 1/4" MIDI footswitch input
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.